WORKLIST UPDATES - Effective Monday 01/15/2018
NeoLINK users will notice a slightly different looking worklist when accessing the application on Monday, 01/15/
There will be no functional changes to the worklist and all existing user settings will remain in tact.
Some items to be aware of are:
- Worklist column hyperlinks no longer display in hyperlink blue. The column hyperlinks are still functional and will appear underlined when you hover your cursor over them.
- Row separation lines
and gradient fill have been removed. Hovering your cursor over a line in
the worklist will highlight it.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Client Services at 866.776.5907, option 3.
January 15, 2018
Reminder for Flow Tech-Only Clients: Workbook format enhancements are coming January 29. See the Flow Workbook Transition Guide in the Documents tab for details.
January 11, 2018
FISH Tech-Only Clients: NUP98 Break-Apart FISH has been added to the Signal Guide 12.0 which is now available for download (non-New York only).
Register for our Molecular Symposium – NGS, Dana Point, CA
Molecular Symposium – NGS, Dana Point, CA
Date: February 23 - 24, 2018
Location: Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, 25135 Park Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629
- Simplifying Next Generation Sequencing for clinicians and pathologists with discussion of advantages, disadvantages and pitfalls.
- Introduction to NGS data analysis software and pipelines.
- Practical utilization and clinical examples of NGS in daily practice in hematologic neoplasms and solid tumors.
- Introduction to advanced technology and approaches in NGS: RNA sequencing, detection of fusion genes, detection of structural abnormalities.